The Repose Cushion can be purchased on its own or in a set with the mattress overlay. In either case it is packed in the unique pump which provides for easy inflation to the correct pressure. The cushion is provided with a strap to maintain it in position. Repose is particularly recommended for use in static chairs where it has proved uniquely comfortable as well as providing effective pressure redistribution.
Now updated with a new blue base for the existing cushion covers
- All the existing and demonstrable clinical/cost effective benefits of original Repose.
- Minimises the appearance of discolouration and staining.
- Suitable for static chairs with arm rests.
- Easily secured in place with retaining strap.
- Also available as a mattress and cushion set.
- Contents: 1 X Repose Cushion and 1 x small pump.
- Inflated dimensions: L 450mm x W 450mm.
- Order code: 6201100.
- Max patient weight 139kg.
- Inflation, deflation and repacking instructions: Please see download tab for instructions.
- Cleaning instructions: Please see download tab for cleaning guidance.
Indications of Use
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage - clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
Limitations for use
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 139kg
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued.
Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects
When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets.
Clinical Information Page