Thermometers and Accessories
Oral Thermometer For Thermal Imaging Solutions click here
Oral / Axillary Digital Thermometer Digital Thermometer Covers
200's per box
1) Water Resistant
With beep alarm of peak temperature.
With quick temperature response and high accuracy.
Temperature Range: 32.0-44.0ºC
Tympanic Thermometer (Ear Scan) - Ecare LCT 200
Set with 20 probes Set of 40 probes
- Display - LCD Display with Orange and Green Backlights (can be used in the dark)
- Modes - Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Measure time - Less than a second
- Probe covers - 20 covers supplied with device
- Range - 0-50oC Or 32-122oF
- Accuracy - +/- 0.2oC between 36oC -39oC
- Memory - Last 10 readings
- Alarm - Fever Alarm
- Power - 2 x CR2032 Lithium Cell batteries included
- Battery Life - At least 1000 Measurements or 2 years
- Auto off feature - 1 minute after last measurement
- Includes - Protective carry case, screwdriver
- Weight - with battery 55g
- Owner manual - Included simple easy read manual
- Warranty - 1 year warranty.
- International Standards - CE, ISO 9001, ASTM, GMP, FDA Approval
- Australian Therapeutic Goods Approval - TGA 124626
Thermoscope (Forehead Scan) - with Voice Prompt and Manual Probe Capability
Click to see specifications
Probe Free, Contact Free Temperature Taking
Ideal for fast screening
INFARED NON-CONTACT THERMO-CHECKER
Thank you for using this Infrared Thermo-Checker,880D is a special designed for monitoring forehead temperature range 30? to 50?(86 to1220F). Quickresponse,without waiting! Safe and hygienic, without contacting. Auto power off saves power!0.1? resolution for more accurate reference.
To get an accurate reading, the best operating ambient temperature range is around room temperature 25 degree ?+/-2?.
Keep your forehead dry and clean, no hair is covering to get the accurate measurements.
Do not immerse the product into water or other liquid.
Do not use a sharp thing to touch the sensor lens.
Do not use this product for Live and Die or Fever decision. The data is only for tracking reference, If you find a temperature 35.8-38degree ?,double check with a clinical thermometer.
It’s important to study all instruction and warning before using.
Thermal shock(cause by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes allow 20~40 minutes for unit to stabilize before use).
Recommend to clean the lens after a time of period using the device to ensure the reading accuracy.
By using low pressure compressed air to remove any particles on the lens.
Any swab pressure be should be damp, and very light pressure should be applied to the lens. Do not use solvents to clean the lens.
1. Trigger: When pulling the trigger LCD display reading. Release the trigger, display reading with HOLD icon.
2. Flashlight on/off button:Pressing the button turns the Flashlight on, pressing it again turns it off.
3. Celsius/Fahrenheit switch button.
4. Back light on/off button: Pressing the button turns the backlight on, pressing it again turns it off.
5. Battery door: When replace battery door, please using the finger indents to pull open the battery door.
1. Reminder before using:
please measure under room temperature around 25?~30?,recommend not to use under strong heat or cooling room. and make sure the measurement area is clean and dry. Better not to measure in 10 minutes after sports, shower or heavy sweat to get accurate measurement.
Aiming toward the forehead you want to measure as near as 1-2cm(not to touch),press the trigger, you will get the reading on LCD displa
3. Auto Power off: The device will be power off in 4 seconds inactivity, this design is for saving power and lasting battery life.
4. Replacing battery: One 9V battery is supplied with the device, when you see a battery icon appears on the left top of the screen, you have to replace the battery.
Open the battery cover, take off old battery and replace with a new one, then close.
9V battery and operation manual
This device is designed to get an accurate measurement for self-diagnoses on Forehead temperature within 30? to 50?(86 to1220F).If you intend to measure other objects other than human forehead, it won’t be recommend as though you may be able to see a reading under 30?(860F) or above 50?(1220F),the reading won’t be referred.
“Lo”or “Hi” error message will appear once the measurement exceeds the temperature range.
KEEP IN MIND THAT IT WILL TAKE UP TO 20 MINUTES TO ADJUST TO WIDE AMBIENT TEMPERATURE CHINGES.
THIS IS A RESULT OF THE COOLING OR WARNING PROCESS WHICH MUST TAKE PLACE FOR THE IS SENSOR.
? Measuring maximum 10cm away from the target to avoid a potential infection.
The product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date purchase. This warranty covers normal operation and dose not cover battery, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering, neglect, improper maintenance, or damage resulting from leaking batteries.
Proof of purchase is required for warranty repairs. Warranty is void if the meter has been opened.
Body Non Contact Infrared Themometer
1)Adjustable Alarm Setting, notifies the user if the reading result is higher than the set temperature value
2)Memorize/records/recall the last 32 measurements
3)Measure body temperature regardless of room temperature
4)Can also be used to measure temperature of things such as baby bottle, bath/liquid, etc. and area such as room temperature, etc.
5)100% certified safe, with international standards & approved by the Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Council Directive & Medical Device Directive
6)Precise non-contact measurement
7)Designed for intense & professional use
8)Selectable °C / °F
9)Selectable body temperature and surface temperature measurement trigger lock
10)With auto range and resolution of 0.1°C (0.1°F)
11)LCD display with backlight
12)With automatic Data Hold, auto power off & over range indicator
13)Non-laser point, to avoid harm to human skin
14)Undoubtedly durable and very reliable
Human Body/Forehead (in body mode): 32.0°C~42.5°C (90°F~108°F)
Surface (in surface temp mode): 0°C~60°C (32°F~140°F)
Accuracy: ±0.3°C (0.54°F)
Measuring Distance: 5~15cm (2~5.9in)
Automatic Stop: 7sec.
Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
Response Time: 0.5sec
Operating Temperature: 10°C~40°C (50°F~140°F)
Relative Humidity Rate: less than or equal to 85%
Over range indication: LCD will show "HI"/"Lo"
Emissivity: 0.95 fixed value
Power Supply : 1.5V AAA battery x2
Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity